Ways to Give
Help open doors for our community youth. Support Boys & Girls Clubs of America because every kid deserves a Great Future!
Help more kids reach their full potential with your year round impact. Your monthly gift of:
- $25 can help support one hour of summer programming for 75 youth
- $50 can help support 73 hours of after school programming for one child
- $100 can help provide 1,640 healthy meals and snacks in 2020
- $150 can sponsor one member for 1 year
- $250 can provide program materials for our after school programs such as STEM & Art
- $500 can sponsor 3 members for 1 year
Remember a loved one or honor a mentor by giving a gift in their name to help Club kids.
Consider including Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley in your estate planning. For more information, please contact our Administration Office at 715-514-5115.
Whatever It Takes to Build Great Futures.
At the Boys & Girls Clubs, we never take a single approach when it comes to helping kids succeed. We believe it takes a safe environment, skilled staff and high quality programs to ensure kids have a great future. The Club provides young people with the guidance to be innovative, brave and confident. We are the Boys & Girls & Tech & Tutoring & Fitness & Arts & Music and so much more.
Your gift will help us do Whatever It Takes to Build Great Futures:
* $50 can provide hot and healthy meals for 10 members for one week.
* $100 can provide educational materials, art supplies, or gym equipment.
* $200 can provide transportation for teens to tour a college campus.
* $500 helps the Club provide programs like Healthy Habits cooking, Money Matters learning, and Power Hour homework help.
* $1500 enables the Boys & Girls Club to provide 100 kids, who otherwise could not afford a membership, with a scholarship to the Club.
Donate by Mail
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley
1005 Oxford Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Contact us for ways in which you can help the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley continue its mission:
The Boys & Girls Club is always looking for donations of new and gently used items, such as warm clothing, shoes and boots, toiletries, art supplies, musical instruments, sports equipment, electronic gaming equipment, large recreational games and more!
Thank you for making a difference in the life of a child!